An Introduction to UKash
Among the many online payment systems available today, UKash is the one that is slightly different from the rest. The difference is only in terms of how it works, though. In terms of features and advantages, it is on par with the rest of the payment systems, and is even a little ahead of them in some aspects. It is, of course, not as popular as some of its peers, such as PayPal or ClickandBuy.
UKash is an online payment system that brings together two vital ingredients of today’s business – cash and the Internet – to give users a solution that is simple and unique and at the same time, completely secure. All you need to do is pay cash, collect a voucher, and use that voucher to purchase products and services. You can purchase the voucher either online, or offline at over 275,000 outlets across Europe and South Africa, including corner stores, news agents, and others.
The parent company of UKash is Smart Voucher Ltd., based in the United Kingdom. It is regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of the United Kingdom. UKash has been in touch with major companies across industries since 2005 and helping them accept cash payments.
The technology that helped create UKash is patented through patents that have been registered across the Smart Voucher database. It is secured under Patent Law in different parts of the world, including the UK, Australia, South Africa, and China.
Where to Get UKash Vouchers
Ukash somehow does not enjoy the reach that some of its competitors and peers boast of. Currently, it is available in over 20 different countries in the world. It was launched in South Africa, and plans are afoot to soon launch it all over Europe and a number of other geographies as well in future.
As mentioned above, the UKash vouchers are available in more than 275,000 shops and outlets. It is also available online at a number of select online outlets. These include eBizzNet, WenaCallShop, RR Corporation, Sfera, and GMS Group GmbH, Germany.
You can order and then pay for a UKash voucher from any of these online outlets, and many more as well. Once you pay for it, the online form of the voucher is delivered directly to your computer. This form of transaction is completely secure. The advantages of opting for an online form of UKash are many, including complete security and also 24x7 availability.
Communities Accepting UKash Vouchers
Once you have the UKash vouchers, you can use them to make payments at websites that accept them. These run into thousands, and include online casinos and poker rooms as well. You will find UKash being accepted at websites from the following online communities:
- Travel and leisure
- Wallets and prepaid cards
- Online gambling
These are just some of the communities; there are many others as well.
There are a number of benefits to choosing UKash, both for users as well as the websites from the communities mentioned above. Some of the benefits for users include:
- Security: The secure transaction environment ensures no third party has access to it.
- Privacy: UKash is a voucher, and a voucher is almost synonymous with anonymity. Using UKash helps you retain your privacy
- Empowerment: UKash allows you to transact online even if you do not have a credit card or a debit card.
- Flexibility: You can decide what amounts you want the UKash vouchers for.
- Convenience: The large number of locations, both physical as well as online, ensure getting hold of a UKash voucher is an easy affair.
- Global reach: A UKash card allows you access to markets in 20 different countries.
Some of the benefits UKash provides online communities with include:
- Greater access: It gives you access to even customers without credit or debit cards.
- Easy integration: UKash is easy to integrate into the existing payment platforms at websites.
- Global acceptance: UKash is already accepted by thousands of websites across multiple communities, proof of its ease of use and reliability.
- No Charge-backs: Vouchers assure you of payment, which means with UKash you do not have to worry about charge-backs.
- Trusted and secure: The fact that UKash is regulated by the FSA makes it a trustworthy entity.